Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things to think about

Trusting that God is more than capable of taming my wildness, moving the mountains and providing for me, His precious princess.

Praying for favor with the mortgage loan remodification.

Taking time to enjoy the summer, the gorgeous weather, my awesome garden.

Instead of being anxious about planning people's weddings, enjoy getting to know the couples, celebrating their most special day, being sure I have a chance to touch their lives for good.

Allowing myself to make mistakes, treating mistakes with humor.

Using my words to encourage my husband, letting him know how incredible he is.

Doing special little things to bless Mario.

Be able to listen to a friend without trying to offer advice.  Just listen and sympathesize without taking on her burden for myself.

Say no and don't feel guilty about it.

Be okay with a slightly messy house.  Be not okay with a slightly messy spiritual life.

Keep working out and making good meal choices.

While getting ready to start a huge new adventure at school, breathe in & out calmly.  Be all right with admitting I don't know something and with asking many questions.

Be sweet but be firm.

Put the phone down and walk away from it for a while.

Pray.  Spend time meditating on the goodness of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment