Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grrrrr....

I have to take this Intro to Law class for no credits which takes up 2 hours of my Tuesday night for which I have to stay on Tuesdays from 9am until 6pm when it starts during which I am supposed to learn wonderful things like how to complete a multiple choice exam, how to brief a case, how to make an outline, effective ways to study, how to write an essay, and more.  [excuse the stream of consciousness]

It all sounds great.  But this class gives me homework too which would be awesome if I could use some of my homework from the other classes but it really doesn't work like that even though it's supposed to.  Hmph.

What I'd really like is for them to give me some hints & helpful hints in the beginning of class, then let me apply it while completing some of my homework, briefs, outlines, practice exams.  Instead, I get overwhelmed by all the things they're telling us we have to know by the end of the term instead of giving me a chance to use it today.

There.  I'm done.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's tough, frustrating and overwhelming. I hope it helps to know that I am so proud of you.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jess. It does help a great deal!

    ReplyDelete