Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And still waiting...

I have 8 more days until I can find out my LSAT score.  It's so hard for me because I want to plan my fall routine already.  What if, what if, what if?????  I want to know my score so that I can apply for scholarships and know how much I'll get.  I want to know if I'm going to be able to attend this coming semester or if I did more poorly than I thought and have to retake the exam or choose another goal.  I want to know if I'll have to start warning my students that they have to find another teacher in the fall.  Start picking which ones I'll keep, if in fact, I'll be able to keep any at all.  Sigh.  Patience, dear self.

I'm really enjoying my teaching schedule and that the Lord has been truly blessing our DJ business more than ever.  We are booked and busy.  It's overwhelming at times but so worth it.

While I'm waiting for my answers, I'll just keep working and persevering and praying.  It's going to be awesome, whatever the Lord has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment