Sunday, June 12, 2011

LSAT completed

I completed the LSAT exam this past Monday, 6/6/11.  It was a grueling 4 hours long but overall, I feel good about it.  I will find out the score on 6/29.  Until then....*thumbs twiddling*

Not much else to report this week except that I'm still getting used to only teaching music lessons and not having another day job.  It's so weird to not have to wake up to an alarm.  I love it, that's true but it's awfully weird.

I really need to get myself in gear though and exercise every day.  My body is tired and it is getting larger every day.  I can't stand that so, while keeping myself in check so I don't revisit the anorexic routine, I'll need to get off my slothful rear end and get myself a'movin'...

Starting tomorrow.  I plan to get up and take a bike ride or at least take a walk around the block a few times.  This is my only goal this week.  Well, not really.  But it's the most important goal.

More later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment